AECL developed EggStart in collaboration with egg producers, training organisations and industry experts. It is aimed at employees who are new to the industry as well as current employees who might need a refresher. Its focus is to provide new employees with the information employers need them to know to perform their role successfully within days/months of commencing employment.
- Working in the egg industry – on-farm
- Understand and participate in WHS processes
- Comply with personal hygiene to maintain food safety
- What poultry health and welfare means
- Follow site biosecurity procedures
- Quality assurance for the egg industry
- Participate in workplace communications
Topics can be undertaken separately or combined and can be tailored to your farm.
EggStart is designed as a general induction for new egg employees and an introduction for those who may wish to progress to a skillset or the Certificate III in Agriculture (Commerical Egg Production).
GET STARTED NOW!
For more information or to enrol in EggStart topics click here.